A New Family of Double-Sided Triangular Inserts with 6 Helical Cutting Edges
ISCAR is introducing another evolution of the original
HELIDO H690, a new family of tools for 90° milling.
The new H690 TNKX 1606… triangular inserts
feature 6 helical right-hand cutting edges and are very
strong due to their thickness.
The HELIDO H690 helical design of the triangular
insert, coupled with a rigid pocket design, provides
extremely high durability and very stable performance.
The tools can machine accurate 90° shoulders up
to 14 mm depth, and in addition perform slotting,
ramping down and facing operations.
The H690 - family of tools for 90° milling. Double sided insert. Triangular insert with 6 cutting edges. Available in cutting edge length of 16 mm.
- Economical - 6 cutting edges.
- High Positive Cutting Edge for Soft and Easy Cut,
- Rigid Pocket Design
- large Screw clamping
- Rigid thick inserts
- Reinforced cutting edge.
- Coolant holes for each insert
- Coarse and fine pitch cutters
- Less vibration and low power consumption
- Tool designed for ramp down operation suitable for Steel , Stainless & Cast Iron
- For roughing /semi finishing applications.
- Metric: 50-250 mm
- Imperial: 2.0-8.0"
For more information about the H690-16 line, click here.