The new HELIALU line includes 90° face miling cutters for milling aluminum at very high rotational spindle speeds. Required mainly by the aerospace industry, they can provide full advantage of most modern machines, to maximize metal removal rate and minimize production costs.
- For H.S.M. of aluminum up to 30,000 RPM
- Prevents insert displacement in the pocket
- Sharp, ground cutting edge for low cutting forces and a clean cut
- Polished rake face for excellent chip flow
- Positive cutting angles
- High rampdown ability
- Open flute design to aid in chip evacuation
- For roughing and semi-finishing applications
- Suitable for all aviation aluminum
- Metric: 50 mm
- Imperial: 2"
Insert size:14 mm
For detailed machining parameters, click the ITA logo below: