The TANGSLOT product line comprises cutters which are used very successfully in applications which require accurate grooves.
They can be used for parting as well.
- 6.0 to 14.6 mm width range
- The shape of the LNET 12.. insert and the tangential clamping on the cutter results in narrow slotting cutters with a fine pitch.
- The positive, helical rake face chipformer reduces cutting forces and power consumption by 15%-25%. It also directs chips away from cut area, leaving the side surfaces unscratched.
- This configuration has less chattering problems and better tool life, using only one tangential insert type with four corners (two right-hand and two left-hand cutting edges).
- LNET 12... inserts are designed for general applications, especially on cast iron and steel.
- Feed can be increased beyond most other comparable slotting cutters.
Metric: 80-250 mm
Metric: 100-250 mm
For more information about the TANGSLOT line, click here.