SGSA Slitting Cutters Family with Fine Pitch Cutters
- High tooth density cutters can run at very high table feeds, providing Fast Metal Removal (FMR).
- Successfully competes against brazed and H.S.S. tools (which also feature high tooth density cutters).
- Despite their fine pitch construction, the cutters have relatively large chip gullets which enable machining up to 0.2xD slitting depth.
- Unique product: At this stage no other company offers standard fine pitch slitting cutters with such small indexable inserts.
- Customers who currently use coarse pitch cutters for shallow slitting may improve their productivity by switching to the new SGSA fine pitch cutters.
- Stability: As fine pitch cutters have more teeth engaged simultaneously in the material, they are less susceptible to vibration.
- Metric: 32 - 125 mm
- Imperial: 1.26-3.937"
For more information about the SELF-GRIP line, click here.
- Metric: 3-4 mm
- Imperial: .118-.157"