HELIDO H490 Extended Flute Cutters with Double-Sided Inserts for Rough Milling of Deep Shoulders and High Edges
- Positive cutting angles of the indexable insert geometry
- Coolant nozzles for insert
- Large variety of diameters and cutting lengths
- HARD TOUCH coated, providing better chip flow and protection from corrosion and wear
- For all steel and cast iron materials, as well as for stainless steels and difficult to cut materials
- For shoulder and slot milling operations
- High metal removal even on low-power machines, due to positive cutting angles and soft cutting action
- Reduction in machining costs of high shoulder milling
- High process reliability
- Metric: 25-100 mm
- Imperial: 4"
9, 12, 17 mm
For more information about the HELIDO490 line, click here.