Slitting Cutters with TANG-GRIP Tangentially Clamped Inserts
- Very rigid clamping design, increased pocket life, in comparison to any former SELF-GRIP clamping system
- Excellent part straightness and surface finish
- Very rigid cutter, resulting in fewer vibrations during cutting, which are especially prominent with large cutter diameters
- No problem of inserts being pulled out due to centrifugal force, therefore can be used at high RPM, suitable also for machining aluminum
- Very accurate grooving dimensions and repeatability due to long and rigid pocket
- Tangentially oriented pocket enables designing fine pitch cutters
- The same inserts, offering several chipformer options, can be used for both slitting cutters and parting tools
- Metric: 50-160 mm
- Imperial: 1.97-6.3"
- Metric: 1.6 - 4 mm
- Imperial: .0629-.157"
J, JT, C, A
For more information about the TANGSLIT line, click here.