Double-Sided Triangular Inserts with 6 Helical Cutting Edges
HELIDO H690 is a new family of tools for 90° milling.
The new H690 TNKX 1606… triangular inserts
feature 6 helical right-hand cutting edges and are very
strong due to their thickness.
The helical design of the triangular
insert, coupled with a rigid pocket design, provides
extremely high durability and very stable performance.
The tools can machine accurate 90° shoulders, and in addition, perform slotting,
ramping down and facing operations.
- Economical - 6 cutting edges
- High positive cutting edge for soft and easy cut
- Rigid pocket design
- Large screw clamping
- Rigid thick inserts
- Reinforced cutting edge
- Coolant holes for each insert
- Coarse and fine pitch cutters
- Less vibration and low power consumption
- Tool designed for ramp down operations suitable for steel, stainless steel, and cast iron
- For roughing /semi finishing applications
- Metric: 20-100 mm
- Imperial: 0.75-2.5"
- Metric: 50-250 mm
- Imperial: 2.0-8.0"
10, 16 mm
For more information about the H690-16 line, click here.