The HELIDO 800 line is one of the most popular face milling cutters, with 2 shapes of a unique insert, clamped into the same tool pocket. They are: a square double-sided insert with 8 cutting edges and an octagonal double-sided insert with 16 cutting corners.
This family of face mills offers the most economical face milling solution.
- Screw and wedge clamping
- Coarse, fine, and extra fine pitch cutters
- Depths of cut up to 6 mm - square insert
- Depths of cut up to 3.5 mm -octagonal insert
- Suitable for steel and cast iron
- For roughing, semi-finishing and finishing applications
- Economical – 8 and 16 cutting edges
- Angled screw for rigid and secure clamping
- Variety of wiper inserts
- Metric: 40-315 mm
- Imperial: 1.5-6.0"
For more information about the HELIDO800 line, click here.