HELIOCTO indexable multi-insert milling cutters are the most economical face milling tools due to their (8) 45° cutting edges.
HELIOCTO E45KT / F45KT, 45° face mills use octagonal or round inserts. HELIOCTO HOF face mills use octagonal, round and high feed segmented radius inserts.
- High positive rakes make this tool perfect for light-powered milling machines
- Unique pocket design ensures true positioning of insert and high repeatability
- Indexing direction is stamped on the inserts to ensure efficient use of the cutting edges
- One cutter uses two different types of inserts for two entirely different applications
- Protruding wiper flat contributes to a better surface finish
- Unique design of ribs and slots dissipates heat to prevent thermal cracks and prolong tool life
- Metric: 32-315 mm
- Imperial: 1.25-8.0"
For more information about the HELIOCTO line, click here.