NPA 47/2020 INCH
New HELIDO-490-17 Face Mill Cutter
ISCAR expands the product range for indexable HELIDO-490-17 face mill cutters with double sided square inserts. These inserts fit the new extra fine pitch face milling cutter which has 5 cutting teeth.
The new 2" face milling cutter mounts the popular HELIDO490-17 inserts. The cutters are designed for high productivity milling, and now available with 5 teeth which feature higher metal removal rates and high surface finish.
- Shell mill design configuration.
- High tooth density.
- Advanced cutting geometry with improved chip evacuation and low cutting forces.
- Ramp down capabilities.
- Coolant holes directed to each insert cutting edge. Effective coolant supply guaranteed through the cutter body.
- Protective coating provides smooth chip flow and tool body resistance to wear and corrosion.
- Suitable for milling a variety of steels, hardened steels, stainless steel, cast iron, high temperature
alloys and non-ferrous metals.
- The new milling cutter is excellent for milling slots, planes and side plunging.
- Mounting H490 ANKX 1706…FF inserts enables fast feed and ramp down milling with helical interpolations.
- Higher productivity.
- Improved surface finish.
- Reduces cutting forces.
The new cutter design with 5 teeth is an addition to the 3 and 4 flute cutters. This new tool will provide a complete solution for face milling with better process control.
90° Face Mills Carrying H490 ANKX 17.. Double-Sided Rectangular Inserts with 4 Helical Cutting Edges
• Ramping angle is valid only when the H490 ANKX 1706R15T-FF insert is used (tool diameter is then 0.060" larger)
(1) For internal coolant through the holder, use a matching coolant set (should be ordered separately)
(2) Number of inserts
(3) Maximum ramping angle
(4) 0 - Without coolant supply, 1 - With coolant supply
The NPA47 inch -2020's pdf file: View (PDF)
or Download (ZIP)