Expanding the Range of Laydown Threading Right Hand
Small Size 06 and 08 Inserts Made from IC908 and IC928 PVD Coated Grades
ISCAR is expanding its range of laydown threading inserts for
internal threading to include sizes 06 and 08 made from PVD
coated IC908 and IC928 grades, for a wide range of materials.
- Full profile threading ISO metric thread pitch from 0.5 mm up to 1.75 mm
- The new inserts are fully ground profiles for higher accuracy and better surface quality
- Available in versatile PVD coated IC908 and IC928 grades:
- Very good wear resistant
- A hard, substrate with excellent chipping resistance, combined with a TiAlN PVD coating.
- Provides high wear and oxidation resistance.
- A TiAlN PVD coated tough grade, is recommended for interrupted cut and heavy operations
- Suitable for wet and dry machining
- For a wide range of materials
- The new line is interchangeable with all standard holders.
- The new full profile types share the same characteristics as the rest of the line
- Cutting conditions according to the existing line
Internal ISO Metric (DIN13 12-1986 class 6H)
Laydown Threading Inserts for General Industry
• Tolerance: Class 6H.
(1) Thread pitch
The NPA18-2020's pdf file: View (PDF)
or Download (ZIP)