New Parting Holders for Swiss-Type Machines with SELF-GRIP Inserts and Double Pocket Mini Blades for Parting Ø10 up to Ø16mm Bars
ISCAR Introduces a New Range of Mini SWISSGRIP Tools for Swiss-Type Machines with 0.6 up to 1.2mm Inserts for Economical Parting of Ø10-Ø16mm Bars.
This friendly parting system contains new tools and adapters with a double pocket for current SELF-GRIP inserts in small sizes.
The same tool holder mounts all blades for insert widths of 0.6-1.2mm.
- New dedicated parting and grooving system for Swiss-Type machines.
- Unique and friendly self clamping mechanism holders.
- Mini SELF-GRIP double pocket blades provide high repeatability and position accuracy.
- Features easy and fast blade indexing from both sides of the toolholder.
- Several mini blades from 0.6 up to 1.2mm inserts can be clamped on the same tool holder.
- Enables a slim cut to save waste of raw materials.
- Inserts width 0.6 & 0.8mm are suitable for parting up to Ø10mm bars.
- Inserts width 1.0 & 1.2mm are suitable for parting up to Ø16mm bars.
0.6 – 1.2 mm
Up to 16mm bar diameter
Insert width 0.6 up to 1.2mm for Ø10 & Ø16mm
Easy innovative blade insertion and extraction from both tool sides.
The blade and the insert with a self-clamping mechanism.
Bar Length: 3000mm (3m)
By reducing the insert width from 2mm to 0.6mm additional 33 parts were produced. (+13%)
| ||SELFGRIP ||SWISSGRIP
|Tool ||SGTFR 16-2||THQR 16-1D16 & SGAQ D10-0.6|
|Insert ||GFN 2J ||GFT 0.6J-0.10|
|Grade ||IC354 ||C1008|
|Part diameter ||8 ||8|
|Turning length ||10 ||10|
|Cutting speed (m/min) ||80 ||80|
|Feed (mm/rev) ||0.04 ||0.03|
|Width of cut (mm) ||2 ||0.8|
|No. of parts per edge (toolife) ||200 ||178|
|No. of parts per bar ||250 Parts ||283 Parts|
Parting and Grooving holder for SELF-GRIP Mini-Blades (SGAQ) Suitable for Swiss Type Machines
SELF-GRIP Mini Blades for Parting and Grooving on Swiss-Type Machines
(1) Master insert identification
* Optional, should be ordered separately
The NPA22-2021's pdf file: View (PDF)
or Download (ZIP)