Range: Ø25-315mm (Ø1-12.4")
The 65° lead angle of
T465 FLN D…22ST provides an efficient solution for high metal removal face machining of cast iron and steel components.
* Tangentially clamped inserts with 4 cutting edges
* Depth of cut up to 19 mm
* Inserts feature high positive rake cutting angle for a light cut and minimum power consumption
* Positive axial angle (R.H. helix) for soft entry to and exit from the workpiece
* The insert has a 2.5 mm flat wiper for high quality surface finish
* Also available are inserts with chip splitting grooves that
can greatly improve performance in rough milling operations.
Recommended grade IC830