Moderate Feed Milling Cutters Carrying Hexagonal Inserts
with 12 Cutting Edges
The HELIDO UPFEED moderate feed milling cutters MF FHX D…-R06 are intended for productive milling of plane surfaces (face milling) and feature the ability to machine near straight wall shoulders.
The milling cutters carry the H1200 HXCU 0606 double-sided hexagonal inserts with 12 cutting edges and provide the customer with an effective and economical solution with an attractive cost per edge.
The H1200 HXCU 0606 inserts, produced from ISCAR’s latest SUMO TEC carbide grades, ensure high productivity.
- 34˚ lead angle for high feed
- Strong, dovetail insert clamping
- Coolant holes directed to each cutting edge
- Inserts with 12 cutting edges
- Two insert types for milling of a wide range of engineering materials:
- TR for steel and cast iron
- HPR for austenitic and duplex stainless steels and high temperature alloys
- High metal removal rate
- Cost-effective per insert cutting edge
- Beneficial for machining tools with limited table feed or for machining heavy workpieces
- Wide range of face milling applications, from rough to semi-finish and finish machining