LOGIQ4FEED - New ISCAR Product Launch
Twisted Shape Insert for Efficient High Feed Milling
LOGIQ4FEED, a family of indexable cutters for rough machining and high feed milling. These cutters feature narrow "bone-shaped" double-sided inserts with four cutting edges.
LOGIQ4FEED was originally designed for roughing operations, particularly when machining deep cavities mainly in the die and mold and aerospace industries. Later, LOGIQ4FEED expanded its application range to other industrial sectors.
Each "bone- shaped" insert has a minor cutting edge for improved cutting action in ramp-down milling.
These inserts have 4 types of cutting geometries for machining different materials under diverse cutting conditions:
- Steel, ferritic and martensitic stainless steel, cast iron and hardened steel
- Austenitic stainless steel and high temperature alloys
- Interrupted cut for machining near straight wall shoulders of steel, ferritic and martensitic stainless steel, cast iron, and hardened steel
- Interrupted cut for machining near straight wall shoulders of austenitic stainless steel and high temperature alloys
- Available in two subfamilies: for mounting inserts of 04 mm and 08 mm sizes
- 17° cutting edge angle.
- Progressive cutting geometry reduces cutting forces for smooth cutting.
- Ramping down capability.
- Protective coating on cutter body for uninterrupted chip flow and protection against corrosion and wear.
- Internal coolant holes directed to each cutting edge.
- Metric: 12-52 mm
- Imperial: .5"-2.0”
Insert size: 04
Insert Carbide Grades
IC808, IC830, IC840, IC882, IC5820