A highly advanced parting system for square TANG-GRIP (TGAQ ) adapters that fit onto a unique crown clamping mechanism with a single screw for fast clamping and indexing.
- Two coolant through tools with top and bottom outlets for output pressure of up to 340 bars.
Significantly improves insert tool life.
- Quick, change fast and easy adapter indexing. User-friendly with a single clamping screw.
- No set-up time after blade or pocket indexing.
- Can be used next to the spindle or next to a shoulder as the square adapter and tool shank align with no protrusions.
- Economical adapters with 4 pockets for TANG-GRIP 2,3- and 4-mm width inserts.
- Suitable for all TANG-GRIP inserts including high feed inserts. Designed for higher productivity.
- Extremely stable system improves surface quality and part straightness.
- Several adapters can be clamped on one tool block.
Requires a separate crown for each insert width. (Crown to be ordered separately.)
- Available for parting up to an 82 mm bar diameter.