ISCAR-ETM is expanding its toolholder clamping options by adding hydraulic chucks. These new chucks range from 1/4 - 11/4”. This type of chucking system was designed for rotating applications.
- Fine and accurate machining
- Finish milling
Chucks 6-32 mm (1/4 - 1-1/4") Diameter Range HSK A 50, 63, 100, DIN69871 40, 50, BT40, 50, CAT40, 50
Available are HYDROFIT chucks with tapered shanks
- High runout accuracy of less than .00012”.
- Very low torque required to activate the clamping mechanism using a 4 mm Allen key.
- Prolongs cutting tool life and improves surface finish due to vibration damping.
- Easy presetting by using an internal preset screw.
- All rotating chucks feature a symmetrical and balanced design for high speed machining of up to 15,000 RPM.
- Available with threaded holes for fine balancing.
- Consistent and secure clamping force when used within the recommended speed range.
- Suitable for both Weldon and cylindrical shank clamping.
- Very convenient and safe tool change on the machine.