DOVE IQ MILL 845 LINE
IQ845 is a family of face mills carrying double-sided square inserts with 8 cutting edges. The main characteristic of these milling cutters is the positive inclination of their cutting edges that results in a soft and light cut and high surface finish during machining.
- High positive cutter pocket inclination
- Rigid clamping due to dovetail pocket design secured by clamping screws
- Coarse and fine pitch cutter configurations
- Coolant holes directed to every insert on the cutters
- Precise double-sided square insert
- 8 cutting edges – each edge comprises a reinforced edge and a wiper flat for a high quality machined surface
- Positive rake face produces excellent chip formation
- Depth of cut up to 4.6 mm (0.18") for size 07 and 2.6mm (0.1") for size 05.
- Low power consumption
- Both roughing and finishing on many types of material
- Metric: 16-315 mm
- Imperial : 0.62 -10.0 "
7 mm, 5 mm
For more information about the IQ845 line, click here.