Trigonal Inserts with 6 Helical Cutting Edges for 90° General Use Applications.
HELIDO Trigon Line H690-07 family is designed for productive rough to semi-finish milling, primarily on cast iron and steel components. The geometry generates positive radial and axial rake angles, that ensure smooth milling with soft entry to and exit from material.
The winning combination of effective geometry, innovative carbide grades and 6 cutting edges, enhances productivity and reduces operational machining costs.
- 90° milling cutters carrying trigon-shaped inserts
- Double-sided insert with 6 cutting edges
- Positive radial and axial rake angles
- Accurate 90° profile of machined square shoulder, with ramping down ability
- Highly economical solution for various milling applications.
- Metric: 32-125 mm
- Imperial: 1.25-4.0"
For more information about the HELIDO Trigon, click here.