The TANGSLOT product line comprises cutters which are used very successfully in applications which require accurate grooves.
They can be used for parting as well.
- 6.0 to 14.6 mm (0.25 – 0.57 ") width range
- The shape of the LNET 12.. insert and the tangential clamping on the cutter results in narrow slotting cutters with a fine pitch
- The positive, rake face chipformer reduces cutting forces and power consumption by 15%-25%. It also directs chips away from cut area, leaving the side surfaces unscratched
- This configuration has less chattering problems and better tool life, using tangential insert type with 4 cutting edges (two right-hand and two left-hand cutting edges)
- LNET 12... inserts are designed for general applications, especially on cast iron and steel
- Including FDN (flanged type) and SDN (disc type) slot milling cutters
Metric: 80-250 mm
The adjustable cutters were designed in order to cover the range which the integral cutters do not cover and to minimize the need for special tools.
- Diameter range: 100-200 mm
- Cartridges: CA 06-08 , CA 08-10 , CA 10-14 right-handed and left-handed
- Slot width range: 6-14.6 mm (.24-.57")
For more information about the TANGSLOT line, click here.
For more information about the SDN-LN1, click here.
For more information about the SDN-CALN12, click here.
For more information about the FDN-CALN12, click here.
For more information about the FDN-LN12, click here.