C.E.O. of ISCAR and President of the IMC Group.
Chairman, C.E.O. and largest shareholder of BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY, the owner of the IMC Group.
ISCAR’s founder. He made ISCAR a successful reality due to his vision and dynamic leadership.
IMC Group - The World’s Leading Producers of Metal Removal TechnologyISCAR is the largest of the 15 companies comprising the IMC (International Metalworking Companies). Together, they supply a dynamic comprehensive line of precision carbide metalworking tools. These companies produce a wide range of carbide inserts, carbide endmills and cutting tools, covering most metal cutting applications. IMC also provides engineering and manufacturing solutions to major industries throughout the world. Many innovative products, designed specially for customer requirements, have made the IMC a world leader in the major manufacturing industries such as automotive, aerospace and die & mold production.
ISCAR Tooling UpgradesISCAR has been introducing a myriad of new products, each one aiming for the 3 P's: higher Productivity, Profitability and Performance.
Some of the foremost features of these new products:
• New grades and coatings to enable cutting tools to machine faster, run cooler, resist built-up edge and last longer.
• New geometries to reduce cutting forces, save energy, improve chip control and provide more edges per insert.
• More versatile multifunction tools to support the "complete machining" trend on CNC mill-turn centers.
• Stronger self-clamping designs on stationary tools, enabling them to withstand heavy duty interrupted cuts.
For a Closer Look at Each Area:• Improved Grades and Coatings
• New Key Tools in the 3P SUMO Line
• Improved Geometries
• Helping Mill-Turn Center do More
• Clamping Advances Continue
• Faster Upgrade Flow Calls for New Mindset
• How to Capitalize on all the Available Tooling Upgrades