LOGIQ3CHAM, a new family of assembled drills carrying exchangeable carbide heads with three effective cutting edges. This family of drills was designed by utilizing highly advanced technologies based on ISCAR’s successful SUMOCHAM drill family. LOGIQ3CHAM drills increase productivity by up to 50% when compared with a common two-flute drill with exchangeable heads.
LOGIQ3CHAM - H3P Head
LOGIQ3CHAM - F3P Head
- General cutting geometry provides effective machining of various engineering materials.
- Concave cutting edges enable smooth penetration into material, excellent centering, and stable drilling.
- Extremely robust and precise chisel edge to withstand high loading during cutting.
- Corner chamfering to increase wear resistance and strengthen the outer corners.
- Dovetail clamping prevents the drilling head from being extracted from the drill pocket during retraction.
- A durable drill body carrying a carbide head made from hard, high-strength steel grade for better wear resistance.
- Three polished flute surfaces to ensure smooth and easy chip evacuation.
- Variable flute angle design results in a durable body structure to sustain high axial forces.
- Internal coolant channels supply efficient cooling and lubrication during the drilling process.
- Available in several drilling depth to diameter ratios (1.5, 3 etc.).