DOVE IQ MILL 845 LINE
IQ845 is a family of face mills carrying double-sided square inserts with 8 cutting edges.
The main characteristic of these milling cutters is the positive inclination of their cutting edges that result in a soft and light cut and surface finish during rough milling; suitable for finishing operations.
- High positive cutter pocket inclination
- Rigid clamping due to dovetail pocket design secured by clamping screws
- Coarse and fine pitch cutter configurations
- Coolant holes directed to every insert on the cutters
- Precise double sided square insert
- 8 cutting edges – each edge comprises a reinforced edge and a wiper flat for high quality of machined surface
- Positive rake face produces excellent chip formation
- Depth of cut up to 4.6 mm
- Low power consumption
- Both roughing and finishing on many types of material
For more information about the IQ845 line, click here.