The MINI-TANGSLOT product line is a range of high-efficiency slot milling cutters with tangentially clamped inserts with 4 cutting edges and a unique insert geometry, which enables very narrow slot widths.
The inserts, in a range of 3 to 8 mm widths, have a chipformer that reduces the cutting forces and chattering and provides high surface quality and long tool life.
- Tools in a width range of 3 to 8 mm
- Tangentially clamped
- LNET 08… inserts with 4 edges
- ETS type cutters with internal coolant holes
- Cutters with a shell mill and flange configuration
- Very rigid clamping option
- T-SLOT cutters with a FLEXFIT threaded and MULTI-MASTER connection, for use with various FLEXFIT and MULTI-MASTER standard shanks
- High surface quality
Metric: 32-63 mm
Metric: 63-125 mm
Metric: 63-100 mm
For more information about the MINI-TANGSLOT line, click here.